Thursday, June 18, 2015

From man's best friend to besties in real life...

It's Friday and coming to a nice sunny winter weekend in Melbourne. I've managed to find some photos online and they are quite compelling to me. It has sort of caught my attention and I'm going to recap something about it.



Actor Yoo Yeon Seok posing with a brownie dog at the neighbourhood houses at Jeju-do while filming his current drama "Warm and Cozy". It was a bit slow and childish at the start of the drama. But as we can start to see the plot starts to progress now with the real identity of Baek Geun Woo's biological father's dark past with Hae Shil's late husband. I am starting to give the Hong Sisters scripwriters thumbs up. I find Song Jung Geun and Hae Shil's storyline is rather interesting. I pity Mayor Wook (played by Kim Sung Oh)- he's such a dearie but I do know that he won't end up getting the main girl

This photo shot was uploaded personally by Yeon Seok himself on Instagram. What a cutie dog and himself! Love it!  xoxox....



Following pictures do show that real life celebs do end up being bestfriends for life!

Example comedian/MC Park Myung Soo and MC Yoo Jae Suk are besties for all their life. They have appeared together in tons of variety programs since they were young until they are married with kids. I cannot imagine them living without each other... such a hillarious couple! 

They are in Infinite Challenge, Happy Together and other programs. 
Love them both though Myung Soo is quite a fiery temper fella with a weird character but Jae Suk is the best humble MC I've ever seen in real life.

Another bestie friend couple would be singer Kim Jong Kook and actor Cha Tae Hyun. They have known each other for more than 20 years and their long lasting friendship could be seen in programs. They have appeared so many times in variety programs such as Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook, Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate, Happy Together, Family Outing, Running Man, celebrities' weddings...etc. This year 2015 the two of them have appeared in the same popular KBS drama Producers. I am truly amazed by their friendship as Jong Kook even sang a congratulatory song at Tae Hyun's wedding day. They are also besties with Hong Kyung Min and actor Jang Hyuk

And the final one we would expect is Lee Kwang Soo-Jo In Sung- Song Joong Ki.
The trio are known to be close to each other since their young days. They have even gone travelling together and visiting each other when they were serving in the military. *Sweeet....*
The three of them have acted alongside each other in various dramas and even appearing in variety programs together. Ah....not to forget their other close buddy would be actor Kim Ki Bang who is In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun's bestie too. 



Sometimes I do wonder how many last long friendships with my school friends?...
As far as I know I have a bestie whom I've known since Year 1 (primary school) and till today we are still friends. Though we are not as close as we used to be in high school and college days, however we still keep in touch since we are both in different countries and leading different lifestyle. Though we haven't been travelling together but I still do appreciate those kind of friendships which I've always envied when watching in dramas or real life.

It's harder since I've migrated to another country and I am still looking for besties I wish I could confide in and spend more time with them. Anyway enough whinging from me...
here's to everyone...have a great and happy friendship to whoever close to you. :) 



No comments: