Sunday, June 14, 2015

KBS Producers is coming to the end and the conclusion...?

The hype for KBS drama Producers will soon come to an end on June 20th. And all the big hoo-haa because of Kim Soo Hyun and IU in it. But it's been quite overated as I feel Cha Tae Hyun's character was never expanded or been emphasized a lot. 

Though the trailer and poster promotions shown PD Ra Joon Mo and PD Tak Ye Jin were the leads however Joon Mo's character was blunt and remains as it is until episode 10. I am rather disappointed with how the storyline has gone. As far as I like Kim Soo Hyun in any dramas, I was hoping for more development and funnier episodes featuring Cha Tae Hyun. But there is none....I was so looking forward to Joon Mo's comical scenes but ...mmm...too few to be named... .! 
And Episode 10 ends with Baek Seung Chan swopping in for a swing-kiss with his senior Ye Jin after confessing his feelings for her....that moment my heart fell off to another level. LOL!

It was a good shot but I wasn't expecting that. So what does that leave Joon Mo with? But I can't blame Seung Chan too because Joon Mo isn't stepping up to do anything better in order to gain back Ye Jin. With 25 years of long friendship, eventually he doesn't know what to do in order not to jeopardize their good relationship. But it really got on my nerves that how could Ye Jin be so dense and silly not to catch what Joon Mo tells her? Urrgh! She was a smarty-pants to nose meddle into others' problems but then she is so clueless when the man she likes is telling her not to leave his apartment. Duh!!!

And the fact that they emphasize so much on the body of the half-dead looking maknae writer of MU-Bank- Da Jung is unnecessary. To be honest, she wasn't pretty or that sexy- I bet any other girls would look nicer than her... and I don't know how she could still retain her job at the TV station in the first place. Probably flaunting her body assets....Aigooo! 
There are flaws...indeed several flaws in this drama written by Park Ji Eun. Her epilogues written in My Love from Another Star was far more interesting and we look forward to...
BUT...but in Producers, the epilogues are leaving viewers in blank looks and we don't know what to expect. 

For shippers of 'Brolly couple'- Cindy and Seung Chan- I don't see any hopes in this couple. It's obvious Seung Chan doesn't have a thing for Cindy and she was the only one with one-sided love. I guess in order to remain the top singer and contracts, the character Cindy will have to fend for herself against the evil "CEO Byun-pire" and love-relationships come last. And I have to say I'm getting tired with the noona-dongsaeng pairing. Kim Soo Hyun has a few older actresses playing as his partner and I was hoping this time it'd be different. 

Whether another 2 episodes to go--- would there be a twist of story where Joon Mo pulls back Ye Jin to his side? Or will Ye Jin just simply accept Seung Chan as the way he is? I can imagine his entire family will rant non stop since his mother is cautious over Ye Jin being a picky senior on his son and they are expecting a better future daughter in law. 






No comments: